Our Acre~ A place where we live simply on purpose. Join us as we share ways to step back from the chaos and find joy in educating, living within our means, cooking, gardening, sewing, recycling, reusing, and anything else we come up with. Welcome! We are so glad you are here.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Knee Surgery

Just a quick note to let you all know I won't be adding anything new this week.  I had surgery on my knee last week, after I did a real good job of tearing it up.  Let's just say I've never been the most graceful person and leave it at that.

Pain medicine and recovery from surgery ate up most of my week last week and while I am starting to walk on my knee and weaning off the pain medicine, things are a little nutty around here (in more ways than one). 

I now know my position here at home is secure...since my husband declared, "I make a really bad Mom."  The upside is he makes a really good Dad, so I think he's forgiven for the state of my kitchen...and the laundry...and the......LOL

So, if you'll forgive me, I'm going to take this week to hopefully finish recovering, get my mind cleared of these medications and put our home back in order.  

I'll be up and running with ideas and thoughts next Monday.  In the meantime, feel free to email me or visit me on Facebook, if you'd like to chat.

Blessings to you and yours this week,

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Theresa. Everything is getting better, slowly but surely. :)

      Delete
  2. Me too! Missing reading your posts :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! You are so sweet. :)

      Delete

I love your questions and comments. I will try to respond as often as I can. If you would like to know when I respond to your comment, be sure to check the box to receive follow up comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...