Our Acre~ A place where we live simply on purpose. Join us as we share ways to step back from the chaos and find joy in educating, living within our means, cooking, gardening, sewing, recycling, reusing, and anything else we come up with. Welcome! We are so glad you are here.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

How I Garden

Spring is showing itself and the other day I headed outside to poke around and take a look at my garden areas.  As I was pulling back mulch and poking a few seeds in the ground, I found myself thankful that my garden has been working so well the last couple of years.  I thought I would share the film that changed the way I garden and helped me to finally find some success in the garden. Trust me when I say I'm not a natural gardener...I'm more like a "oh, my gosh it worked!!!" kind of gardener.

If you click on the picture above, it will take you to the website where you can watch the movie for free.  The man who made the movie sees this project as a sort of ministry and so allows the movie to be watched for no charge.  He does offer the movie for sale or you can give a donation if you feel so inclined.

I cannot express how much of a difference this movie made in our family's garden.  Even when we had temperatures of over 100 degrees for a whole month straight, my plants did not burn up.  During that summer, I only watered with water from my water barrels and that was plenty!  

I hope you enjoy the movie and that you find success in your garden this year.

Blessing to you and yours, 

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to watching when I have the time to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched the movie...Loved that it was done in the PNW, so I know it will and can work for us...looking forward to chipping and shredding lots of branches and leaves...thanks for sharing this...Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I hope it works for you :)

      Delete

I love your questions and comments. I will try to respond as often as I can. If you would like to know when I respond to your comment, be sure to check the box to receive follow up comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...